Friday 9 October 2020

Narrative Wargamer Podcast - Our First Crusades

Hello!

As you may remember, I was on the Narrative Wargamer Podcast back in August, and played a Crusade game last month against Tony, the host. Apparently he still wanted me back, so we recorded another episode, talking about our first few Crusade games. You can go here to listen, or find it on various podcast outlets.


It's always fun to have a nice chat about 40k, and especially to talk about all the fun little stories that pop up in our games, and that's what this was. In addition to the three Crusade games I've listed on the blog, we also heard tales from Tony of his second game against Tyranids, and from Cadian Dan on his first two games with his Cadian (surprise!) Crusade. I enjoyed it, so hopefully it'll be fun to listen to. Thanks for checking this out, and stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!