Saturday 19 December 2020

Space Wolf Centurions

Hello!

More Space Wolves, this time the newly available Assault Centurions. Nearly done with them now, only a couple of characters left (coming soon!) It's been a largely enjoyable project, and I'm happy with the results, but I have to admit these were a bit of a chore, especially painting all the metal of the support struts and cabling. Anyway, here, look:







Hope you like them! Some fairly minor conversions and the addition of the transfers really sells the Space Wolf look I think, I'm always somewhat impressed by what transfers can do to 'finish' a mini. Though of course the bases are being done separately so they won't be truly finished until they make it to their home on Fenris. Stay safe out there, and I'll leave you with this self indulgent black and white image of my favourite of the set.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little totems and the scheme looks great on these tellytubbies

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!