Saturday 26 December 2020

Space Wolf Project Completed

Hello!

Hope you all had a great Christmas or winter holiday of your choice. I'm back with more festive Space Wolves! The project is now complete (on my end - client still needs to add bases to most of them) with a couple of Wolf Priests to keep them in order:












As character models I did put a little bit extra effort into these two, and I'm pleased with the results. I think some of the little extra 'cheating' details sell the models well - the transfer runes on the legs and the 'writing' on the parchment - done with a fine drawing pen.

With that done, it was time to unite them with their charges, the Thunderwolf Cavalry, Firestrike Turrets, Invader ATVs and Assault Centurions:








I'm really happy with the result - they look good all together, and it's probably some of the most 'efficient' painting I've done - optimal results from mostly simple techniques and painted pretty quick. Though it was the latter end of 2020 in the midst of UK lockdown and then tier 3 restrictions, so it's not like I had much else to do!

Anyway, thanks for looking, I hope you've enjoyed following along this project, and do stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!