Tuesday 23 March 2021

Death Guard - Hobbypocalypse Month Two

Hello!

You may remember I started a Death Guard army for both New Year, New Army, and the DZTV Hobbypocalypse - going 250-ish points a month. I'm not sure if it's going to be an army I use or just a fun painting project, but in any case it's been a good excuse to have fun with the sponge - as described in my WIP post for these guys.

So, here's the completed set for month two - another unit of Plague Marines and a couple of characters, the Malignant Plaguecaster and Noxious Blightbringer (and his nurgling!):







I'm still really pleased with the overall effect of these guys, nice contrasting colours along with a strong theme - dry and rusty rather than wet and gloopy. I'm particularly pleased with the result of them all together...



That's month two done, and here's the card from Stylus:


Hope you enjoyed this look at my progress. Next time I think I'll be building some artillery. Thanks for reading, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!