Tuesday 8 November 2022

Kill Rig Completed

Hello!

A bit late for Orktober sadly, but here is my Kill Rig! It's a model I was pretty unsure about in the initial Beast Snagga release so I initially didn't intend on getting one, but having seen in a few times in person and some cool dirty, rusty colour schemes online, I'm sold. 






So here's my take on this crazy monster of a model, which only barely fit into the light box! Lots of rusty metal on display here instead of GW's white paint job, with most of the work coming from the old Forge World weathering powder and a sponge. I moved some of the crew and weapons around a bit from the default build - it makes sense to me the rokkit should be up front, and the boyz with the big grabbers should be moving around the platforms looking for targets. Speaking of which, let's look at some of the 'crew':




The grot-in-a-pipe might be my favourite detail on this model!





WAAAGH!!!

Anyway, I'm happy with the results, and looking forward to getting it onto the field. Hope you like it, thanks for reading and stay safe out there!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing project!! Congratulations, you have absolutely nailed this one. All of that weathering must have been fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!