Tuesday 20 April 2021

Narrative Wargamer Podcast - Warzone Charadon - Act One: The Book of Rust

Hello!

Another Narrative Wargamer Podcast with me on it! This time it's about the recent 40k supplement, Warzone Charadon - Act One: The Book of Rust. It's a very 'crunchy' episode with a lot of rules talk - but not so much all the matched play rules that you'll undoubtedly have heard all about all over the internet already, but mostly focusing on the campaign and Crusade rules that somewhat flew under the radar. 


I'm still not sure if I'll buy the book myself, it does seem a lot of fun to play some of the special missions and or put together a Mechanicus defence cohort, but I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of it. I hope GW does make more of this kind of book though, a supplement that's truly optional, not essential.

Anyway, hope you like the podcast. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!