Sunday 1 July 2018

Tech Priest Enginseer complete!

Hello!

This afternoon I painted up this guy. He’s a pretty cool model but is at a fairly low rung in the ladder of the Adeptus Mechanicus so I didn’t want to paint him up with lots of bling, so I used copper for picking out interesting bits of metal rather than gold. On the other hand it’s not often I sit down to paint a single model so I also wanted to put a bit of effort into making him a bit different. I decided to split his robes into the orange of Ryza and the bone of generic robe colour, and make the divide a cog tooth pattern. I’m pleased with how it turned out, so hopefully it is clearly visible the images below. It’s not super neat but I’m happy with it for an afternoon’s work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!