Thursday 11 July 2019

I'm on Deployment Zone TV - Orks vs Imperium

Hello!

I recently went back to visit WintersSEO to film another battle report. (The previous one was Tyranids vs Adeptus Mechanicus over on Youtube.) This time though I brought my Orks, and it was filmed for Deployment Zone TV - a subscription battle report service website thing by Winters and Liam from Moarhammer. Obviously I understand not everyone wants to pay a fiver a month for more awesome battle reports (including narrative campaigns and extra stuff like Winters' Top Tips...), but I'm happy to support these guys, and if you are as well, you can watch me play a 150 power level narrative game against Space Marines/Adeptus Mechanicus/Knights with this Ork army...





In a nice twist, I also got to play on the cool Orky terrain that I and other Winters patrons helped to paint and built:


Anyway, I had a blast playing the game - it had a lot of cool moments and could have gone either way. I also got a kick out of Winters getting freaked out as I just kept bringing out more boyz from my case!

So, if you want to/can watch, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!