Sunday 14 October 2018

Video Battle Report with Winters SEO - Tyranids vs Adeptus Mechanicus

Hello!

As you might remember, a while ago I took my Tyranids on a trip to Swindon to play a game against the legendary Winters SEO for his Youtube channel. I had an absolute blast playing against the master of the Penitent Forge, and Winters at the very least tolerated me. (I did bribe him with Yorkshire Tea, so I think that helped.)

Anyway, the video is now up, so give it a watch! I've been way more excited for this than I should be, given that I already know the outcome...


I have to admit I was pretty nervous and I made a few mistakes that I realised on the drive home, but I don’t think any of the errors had a significant impact. The game itself felt very back and forth, we both had some weird luck at times (one of use perhaps more than the other...) which made the game much less predictable. Hopefully it’s just as fun to watch as it was to play.

As a fortuitous bonus, the video has popped up just in time for this to be my 50th post on the blog. It's a small milestone but it's a good sign that the blog is here to stay!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, can I borrow your dice?!? Great game, but your rolling was insane!

    Army looked really good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, there is a reason they call me ‘Above Average Dan’. ;)

      Delete

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!