Sunday 7 November 2021

Pallid Hand Heavy Support and Fortification

Hello!

More Nurgle, more Palid Hand commission. This time some big stuff, heavy support and fortifications.


So first of all, a big of a Death Guard classic - a trio of Plague Burst Crawlers. Sadly I couldn't fit more than one in the light box at once! In any case, I gave them each a bit of modification with greenstuff and spare parts from all the daemons - especially the Beasts of Nurgle.










The PBC is a really cool model, but it is a bit un-chaotic if they all look the same. I'm really pleased with the end results here, some simple modifications, and a bit more of an extensive job on the 'lead' one.

Next, the Miasmic Malignifier, AKA the Bollock Furnace:






I've no idea how actually useful this model is, but I really liked it! I think the sculpt is very kind to my sponging style, making it look very worn and decayed. Weirdly I'm particularly pleased with that little pipe section.


And as you saw above, I did a little group shot with a few of the marines. I think they look pretty sinister here and I'm really looking forward to seeing them all assembled before they get sent to their new home!

Hope you like them, thanks for reading and stay safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!