Sunday 28 October 2018

Small update with small gribblies

Hello!

As the title states, just a short post today. I’ve been painting some extra Termagants with devourers for Hive Fleet Goliath, with the intent of unleashing them on some unsuspecting Guardsmen soon. I have visions of them coming out of a tunnel to do 90 shots, then using a stratagem to make them do it all again. Of course they will die on my opponent’s turn, but by then they will have done their job (hopefully.)


Technically this is parts of 3 units. 20 of them are due to join an existing unit of 10 to make a maximum sized squad. Another 7 are to join some regular fleshborer Termagants just for the sake of variety and list building flexibility. The final 3 have fleshborers themselves so are going to bulk out another existing squad a bit. A bit weird I know, but they all came assembled for eBay so whatever.


These guys are a little redder than most of my existing ‘gants, but it fits in with some of my other newer Tyranids (the post-Mecharius Solar Orange batch) so it should match the overall Swarm nicely. With any luck you may see them in action quite soon...


2 comments:

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!