Saturday 29 September 2018

Video Battle Report with SorcererDave - Tyranids and Genestealer Cult vs Astra Militarum

Hello!

Seems like SorcererDave works fast, our battle report is up on YouTube already!


I don't have much to say on this, I'm actually watching it myself right now! Managed to get it on the telly, and the intro looks pretty epic on a slightly bigger screen. As an added bonus I don't sound nearly as Westcountry as I had expected. If you are interested in more pictures of my army and some thoughts on what I brought, check here.

Hope you enjoy it nearly as much as we did!

1 comment:

  1. Really entertaining battle. I liked the narrative approach you both took, and it paid off. Looking forward to Part II.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam messages I’m trying to use the comment moderation system. Hopefully this works!